Navionics Platinum+ - West Great Lakes - microSD™/SD™
Please login or register to view pricing
Qty Currently in Stock: 2
Platinum+ - West Great Lakes - microSD™/SD™
- Marine charts
- One foot contours inshore and nearshore
- 3’ and 6’ contours offshore beyond 90’
- Daily updates and advanced features for one year
Head out with confidence! All the same marine content and advanced features found in Navionics+ are augmented with 3D View, satellite overlay and panoramic photos to provide the ultimate situational awareness. Designed with the most demanding boaters and serious anglers in mind, these additional viewing options can be used on a growing number of GPS plotters. Quickly target the best spots and catch more fish! Daily updates and advanced features are included for one year. Simply plug your card into your PC/Mac and register online at navionics.com. USB reader provided.
- Preloaded with Nautical Chart and SonarChart™; Community edits are downloadable.
- Enjoy advanced features: SonarChart™ Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync.
- Enhance SonarChart™ with sonar logs you collect .
- Included tides & currents, safety depth contours, navaids, coastal points of interest, and port services information.
- Check compatibility at navionics.com.
|Package Includes||Navionics Platinum+ - West Great Lakes - microSD™/SD™|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Type||9.99 Flat Rate Shipping|
|Shipping Weight (Dimensional)||1.2860|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|