Lenco 101XDS Short Extreme Duty Actuator - 12V - 2-1/4 Stroke w/3/8 Hardware
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Please login or register to view pricing
Qty Currently in Stock: 0
101XDS Short Extreme Duty Actuator - 12V - 2-1/4 Stroke with Mounting Hardware
The 101 XDS Actuator is used with OEM specific kits and limited space applications. It is the shortest actuator manufactured. 2.25 stroke and overal length (tip to tip) is 10 7/8 inches. Instant response electric actuators are made of high impact glass fiber filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon material with 316 super buff stainless steel tubing.
- Newly implemented Anti Extrusion Ring (AXR) seal stabilization system.
- Stronger top cap and mounting clevis design
- Improved pressure-tight torx screws
- Integrated wiper seal at actuator base
- Molded-in brass thrust bearing design
- Thicker and stronger motor housing wall
- Improved O-Ring design for more consistent seal
- Over-molded cable providing a stronger tighter seal
- Upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- Lencos ballscrew design is more reliable and twice as powerful compared to typical hydraulics
- Lencos tough, high-torque actuator motor easily pushes 500 pounds.
- Lenco Actuator connections use waterproof Plug & Play Deutsch connectors eliminating the possibility of water intrusion.
- 24 Volt
- 3/8 mounting hardware
- 6 foot cable
|Package Includes||Lenco 101XDS Short Extreme Duty Actuator - 12V - 2-1/4 Stroke w/3/8 Hardware|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Type||9.99 Flat Rate Shipping|
|Shipping Weight (Dimensional)||3.4500|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|