Kestrel DROP D3 Environmental Data Logger - Tan
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Please login or register to view pricing
Qty Currently in Stock: 0
Log it. View it. Share it. Know Your Conditions.
- Heat Index
- Dew Point Temperature
- Wet bulb temperature
- Density altitude
- Barometric pressure
- Moisture content
- Humidity ratio
- Relative air density
- Absolute pressure
Kestrel DROPs are small, rugged, and accurate environmental data loggers. The Kestrel Drop D3 targets many markets including Transportation, Agriculture, Firefighting, Facilities Management, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Consumer and others.With made in the USA quality standards and durability from NK, manufactures of Kestrel Meters, the applications are endless. From measuring environmental data during cargo transport to conditions in the field for military training to feeling secure about the climate conditions in any room, shipped box, cargo, trailer, freight container, to as simple as a room in your home or office building, you are able to measure all of these conditions even when youre physically not there.
Built to Kestrels brand specific rugged durability standard, the Kestrel DROPs are waterproof (IP67 standard) and drop-tested to MIL-STD-810G. Users are also able to set threshold alarms where an in-app pop-up will notify a user in range that certain measurement criteria have been met.
- View, chart, record and monitor your environmental conditions
- Real time, Wireless, Graphing functionality
- Access real time or chart the data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on your smart device
- Log options: 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min, 1hr, 2hr, 6hr, 12hr
- Range of 100 feet for iPhone connection
- Works with iPhone, iPod or iPad (generation compatible)
- Download the Kestrel Connect App directly from the iTunes App store
- Share real-time / logged data with Kestrel Connect app via email, text, and social media
- Battery life of 6 months - 1 year depending on user settings and logging
Getting Data Logs off iOS Device:
There are two ways to Export data off your iOS Device:
- Directly from the Stats Page or
- Manage Logging from the Manage page
Exported in Comma Separated file, or .CSV file which is easily imported into an Excel type program.
You would then Export to a valid email address or using AirDrop.
- The battery life will vary based on usage
- For baseline conditions and settings*, the battery will last approximately 6 months. *Temp = 75°F, Logging Rate = 10 Minutes, Update Rate = 30 seconds.
- Battery life will be reduced by:
- Colder conditions
- More frequent logging or update rates
- Downloads of large data logs (or firmware updates) are best completed with a fresh battery and in temperatures above 10°C / 50°F.
|Package Includes||Kestrel DROP D3 Environmental Data Logger - Tan|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Weight (Dimensional)||0.6817|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$129.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|