Thinking about drop shipping?
Have you been browsing the internet in search of a company that can supply your products and meet todays demanding criteria such as same day shipping with tracking, competitive pricing, easy inventory access, live customer service and an easy return policy? Welcome to Novatech Wholesale!
Have you noticed how many drop ship sites promise riches, and the only one getting rich is the company doing the drop shipping? If so welcome to the club of millions of other entrepeneurs just like yourself. Here at Novatech Wholesale which is a family owned and operated business, we want to make sure you will make a profit. This is why we have staff available to answer any questions that will help make this a reality along with hand selected inventory from over 2700 name brands like Samsung, Apple, Panasonic, Sony, Dell, ASUS, and many more.
We offer a wide range of products from computers, laptops, tablets, accessories, home theater, marine, car electronics, outdoor, home and garden, health & beauty and much more.
We aren't going to tell you it will be easy to make money online, but we can promise you it is possible. The requirements are simple, ambition, drive, imagination, and the ability to put yourself in your customers shoes when it comes to your customer service. We have been a seller online for over 15 years and we know how tough and competitive ecommerce can be, which is why we are offering our products at prices you can resell and make a profit.
We have spent years going through one supplier after another trying to get the perfect combination that will actually make a profit and we are pleased to pass our hard work along to you.
We do not require a business license or resellers permit. However, Sales tax will be charged on orders shipping to the state of California (Sales tax will not be charged for any other states). If you would like to waive California sales tax please email or fax a copy of your California resellers permit to 888-845-2467. (even if you are located outside the state of California you will still need to obtain a California resellers permit to waive the sales tax on California orders).
How does our pricing compare to others?
We are just like any other wholesaler with our pricing, some of our items you will be able to find cheaper from other suppliers. However, we will also have a huge amount of products that you won't be able to find cheaper anywhere else. If you are just starting out or even an experienced seller who thinks they have to be cheaper than anyone else then please keep reading.
It is very important to keep in mind that although pricing is definitely a driving force in sales it is not the only one. Customers will pay more for better service, location of product, reputation and selling points that stand you apart from your competition. There are also a ton of customers that are too busy to spend 4 hours shopping around for the best deal. There are no shortage of reasons why a customer will pay more vs shopping at a competitor.
When you sell your products instead of trying to undercut every other seller, make sure you add enough profit to your products that it is worth your time and effort as selling anywhere is time consuming and requires work. So make sure no matter what type of product you sell you add enough profit that it will be rewarding. Granted if you are cheaper you will sell more, but would you rather sell 100 items at a $1 profit each or 10 at $10 profit each, because don't forget you still have to process the orders and deal with post sale obligations for each customer.
We stock four different categories of products.
- Brand new latest release models, these will bring you traffic to your site or listings, but unfortunately because they are the latest and greatest there is not much of a profit margin and there is a ton of competition for these items, the main benefit with these products is the amount of traffic you will receive.
- Class A Manufacturer Refurbished. These are not your typical used store returns that arrive looking like they have been through World War III. The majority of the time these are products that didn't pass quality control off the assembly line so they were opened back up and the defective parts were replaced with new factory parts and then the product was fully tested. These arrived nicely factory packaged and free of defects. These are great profit makers and the competition for these are a lot less.
- New items that are either open box or plain box packed. These can be from a custom order that was never fulfilled, they can also be products that were purchased from the manufacturer in bulk without retail packaging so that the items could be purchased cheaper (AKA OEM). These are great profit makers and the competition is not too bad at all.
- Liquidations are our final product type, these product are brand new and sealed but they may be models from last year or longer, these products are great because they are harder to find now which means not much competition at all, you would be surprised how many people purchased a particular model that they loved but can no longer find and are very happy to find it again, these will bring you repeat customers and they have a great profit margin.
How Novatech Wholesale drop shipping works
- Pick the products from our website or our inventory file and list them on your website, ebay, amazon, newegg, sears, Best Buy, rakuten or many other available online channels. You can also offer the products to your walk in customers if you have a local store, friends, family, coworkers etc
- Once you have sold an item, collect the payment, place the order with us, then we do the rest and you keep the profit. We blind ship all your orders which means our name won't be anywhere on or with the shipment.
- Repeat step 1 and 2! its that easy
MAP PRICE: (minimum advertised price)
This is different than MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price), MSRP is optional and just a suggestion from the manufacturer.
If the MAP price is $0.01 or higher, you must advertise the price at the specified MAP price or higher. If you advertise below MAP you may be restricted from buying/selling the affected products.
MAP priced products makes up less than 3% of our inventory, MAP is set by the manufacturer, these items you cannot publicly advertised below the MAP price (you can sell the item for whatever price you choose, have you ever seen a company that shows one price, but has a link that says click here to see how to purchase this item cheaper (or something similar). I am sure you have seen a Playstation (any generation), have you ever noticed that no matter what retail store you go to they are all selling for the same price? This is because a MAP price has been set by the manufacturer.
All items with a MAP price are marked in the inventory download file along with the MAP price.
- We accept all major Credit/Debit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover)
- Paypal mass payments (see below for details)
- Paypal Debit Cards
- Money Orders/Cashiers Checks (save 2.9% on every purchase)
- Bank Wire Transfers (save 2.9% on every purchase)
- Direct Deposit (save 2.9% on every purchase)