Davis 6520 WeatherLink f/Vantage Pro2 & Vantage Vue® - MAC OS X Version
Please login or register to view pricing
Qty Currently in Stock: 7
Add WeatherLink to your Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro2. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when its not connected to your computer.
Add this popular model of WeatherLink to any Vantage station or Weather Envoy. Suitable for everyone from the home weather buff to the most demanding scientific user. Store weather data even when its not connected to a computer. Later, download the data and use the software for detailed analysis and graphing.
- Graphs. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis
- Compare Data. See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison
- NOAA. Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink
Sharing Your Weather Data
- Create Your Own Reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs
- Weather Website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data
Important Note About This Product
Unlike the Windows versions, the Mac version does not log data from leaf wetness, soil moisture, UV or solar radiation sensors. It also does not include Citizen Weather Observer Program or GLOBE Program capabilities, and may not be used with E-Mail/Phone Alert or Agricultural/Turf Management Modules.
- Data logger
- Software on CD
- Download cable to connect the data logger to your computer
- Getting Started Guide and Online Help
Data logger fits neatly into all of the following models: Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue, Envoy, Weather Wizard III, and Perception II.
Data Storage & Transfer
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months worth of data depending on the storage interval. (Up to four months for Perception or Weather Wizard III.)
- Standard Data Logger. Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day
- Requires Mac OS X version 10.1 or above
- Intel Mac compatible
|Package Includes||Davis 6520 WeatherLink f/Vantage Pro2 & Vantage Vue® - MAC OS X Version|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Type||9.99 Flat Rate Shipping|
|Shipping Weight (Dimensional)||1.0270|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|