Camco Currituck Stainless Steel Food Container - 18oz - Orange
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Please login or register to view pricing
Qty Currently in Stock: 0
Currituck Stainless Steel Food Container - 18oz - Orange
Currituck Food Containers feature double-wall, copper-lined vacuum insulation that retains hot or cold temperatures for hours on end. They are constructed of durable, kitchen grade 18/8 stainless steel that won’t impart a metal taste in your food or beverages. A BPA-free lid with sealing gasket further helps prevent temperature loss, and the wide mouth design makes cleaning easier. Gray silicone wrap provides a comfortable, secure grip. 18oz.
- Double-wall, copper-lined vacuum insulated bottle will help retain food or beverage temperature for hours on end and won’t condensate
- Wide mouth container is constructed of durable, kitchen grade 18/8 stainless steel that won’t impart a metal taste in your food or beverages
- BPA free lid with sealing gasket twists closed to prevent spills, leaks and temperature loss. Wide mouth is convenient for cleaning.
- Silicone wrap provides a secure, comfortable grip
- 18oz, powder-coated Orange
|Package Includes||Camco Currituck Stainless Steel Food Container - 18oz - Orange|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Type||9.99 Flat Rate Shipping|
|Shipping Weight (Dimensional)||1.2500|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|