Xintex MB-2-R Gasoline Fume Detector
Availability: 2 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Includes the features of the M-2A:
- Low profile, water resistant design
- Two-channel monitoring capability
- Plug-in sensors (second sensor optional)
- Fault light alarm
Fault lights to indicate a malfunction in either the module or one of the sensors.
Press to test button for each channel indicates either an OK or Danger condition
The MB-2-R adds automatic bilge blower control. The blower is automatically started when a fume level of 16 to 20% LEL (lower explosive limit) is reached and remains on until fume level is safely lowered.
A 30 amp relay is standard.
- The MB-2-R system also includes a test button at the display module to activate the warning lamp, alarm horn and blower motor
- Alarm silence button deactivates the alarm horn calibrated to eliminate most nuisance alarms while allowing enough time to take action
|Additional Info||Fume Type = Gasoline | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = NONE | Blower Relay = Yes | Sensors Included = 1 | Generator Shutdown = NONE|
|Package Includes||Xintex MB-2-R Gasoline Fume Detector|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|