Whale Gusher 10 Manual Bilge Pump Thru Deck/Bulkhead Mount
Availability: 1 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Whales long life diecast alloy range - robust designs for extreme conditions.
Install Gusher 10 for the long haul.
- Durable Diecast Alloy Bilge Pump
- Robust design stands up to the toughest marine conditions
- Top performance- High flow non-choke valves, 65 ltrs (17 US gals) per minute
- 3 mounting options available Bulkhead, floor or thru deck mounting
- Designed for simple installation and maintenance
- Efficiency - Large non-choke valves
- Ideal for workboats, cruisers, offshore racing
- Easy pump action - Self priming
- Suitable for diesel transfer with Nitrile diaphragm (service kit AK3714 available separately)
|Additional Info||Gallons Per Hour = 1020 | Gallons Per Minute = 17 | Operation = NONE | Outlet Size = NONE | Power - Max Continuous (Amps) = NONE | Volts = NONE|
|Package Includes||Whale Gusher 10 Manual Bilge Pump Thru Deck/Bulkhead Mount|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|