Whale Gulper 320 High Capacity Waste/Bilge Pump 24V
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
High Capacity Waste Pump- Fast Drainage and space saving on board
No clog, no filter waste pump built on more than a decade of market leading pump technology
Gulper 320 - the easy access remote mount bilge pump designed to be located high, dry and protected - ideal where bilge space is very limited.
- Ideal where bilge space is limited-smallest footprint strainer
- Head rotates 360 degrees to suit your installation
- High - dry and protected - Remote mounting allows easy access
- Long life - runs dry without damage
- Meets requirement for primary bilge pump for boats up to 12m (39.4ft) length
- Easy to install - including uneven surfaces
- Secure fit - new wrap around mounting feature, only 3 screws to secure
- Reliable operation - Self priming
- Easy maintenance - patented reinforced Ezi-clamp locking ring -simply twist and screw to lock pump head in desired position
|Additional Info||Amps - Draw = 5 | Back Design = NONE | Gallons Per Hour = NONE | Gallons Per Minute = Up to 4.5 gpm | Inlet Size = 3/4 | Operation = Non-Automatic | Outlet Size = 3/4 or 1 | Power - Max Continuous (Amps) = NONE | Quick Flush = NONE | Rinse Water = NONE | Suction Lift (ft.) = 10 | Volts = 24v|
|Package Includes||Whale Gulper 320 High Capacity Waste/Bilge Pump 24V|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|