Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II w/Pro View Ice-Ducer
Availability: 1 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a 3-color flasher depthfinder/fishfinder. The FL-18 offers a split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom 6-feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And thats not all. The FL-18 depthfinder/fishfinder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15-feet. 5-depth scales down to 200-feet for the standard model, and down to 300-feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference rejection. A 3-color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This 3-color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Vexilars most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. The Pro Pack II System is offered with the FL-20, FL-18, FL-8SE and FL-12 units. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12V, 9 AMP-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a 5-gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth no matter if youre in 10-feet or 100-feet, the bottom 6-feet always fills half of the screen this gives you resolution never before possible in deep water
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion
- Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable
- Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- 5-Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20, 40, 60, 80, and 200 foot ranges
- The Deep Range unit includes 30, 60, 90, 120, and 300 foot ranges
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through 10-different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- 12V, 9 AMP-hour battery delivers long lasting power
- Pack comes complete with charger
- FL Digital Depth Indicator gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level
- 2-cable holding cleats
- Adjustable rod holder with 2 possible mounting locations
- The Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a 5-gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- 2-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- 3-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal/Orange = Medium/Green = Weak
- 5-Depth Scales: 20, 40, 60, 80, and 200
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65
- Target ID: .5
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4H x 6W x 2.5D - Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
|Package Includes||Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II w/Pro View Ice-Ducer|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$499.95|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|