SI-TEX SVS-760 Dual Frequency Sounder 600W Kit w/Bronze Thru-Hull Speed & Temp Transducer
Availability: 1 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The 50/200kHz SVS-760 sounder features powerful 600W output and a vertically oriented, sunlight viewable 7.5 color LCD display that optimizes presentation of bottom composition/contour and fish targets beneath the vessel. With depth ranges down to 4,800 feet, a high-resolution color LCD display, clearly marked controls and large, easy-to-use controls, this sounder is ideal for professional users as well as serious sportfishing duty.
SI-TEXs digital sounding technology eliminates unwanted noise and provides a sharp image of the seabed and fish targets. The units high-speed CPU delivers seamless zooming and provides superior readings even at higher boat speeds. This powerful processor also ensures that even the smallest fish targets are presented on the display.
Among the SVS-760s long list of professional sounder features are White Line/Black Line Bottom Discriminator to separate bottom-hugging fish from the sea floor, Auto/Manual Gain and Range Selection, Bottom Lock, Bottom Zoom and A-Scope. Users can select from various fish symbols based on the size and type of targets being marked.
For enhanced operation and awareness, alarms are provided for Depth, Fish School and Water Temperature. The SVS-760 also features an SD card slot, allowing fishermen to back up information and record data on important fishing spots.
- 7.5 color LCD display
- 50/200 kHz
- High resolution display
- SD card slot
B744V Thru-Hull Triducer 600kW, 50/200kHz
The B744V Triducer Multisensor provides you with depth, speed, and temperature in one thru-hull housing. This unit is ideal for all 600 Watt fishfinders and requires only a single hole in the hull. The B744Vs valve assembly prevents water from rushing into the hull when the insert is removed for cleaning or storage. The innovative housing design allows the TRIDUCER Multisensor to be fully recessed into its custom High-Performance Fairing. The end result is a streamlined installation. At speeds above 30 knots (34 MPH), the B744V will produce clear images and solid bottom tracking.
- Thru Hull Bronze Housing
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Cone: 45°/12°
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- Maximum depth range 50 kHz 235m to 353m (800 to 1,200) - 200 kHz 118m to 206m (400 to 700)
- Greatly improved high-speed performance at both 50 kHz and 200 kHz when installed with a high-performance fairing
- Self-closing sea valve reduces water flow into the hull when paddlewheel insert is removed
- Speed Operating Range: 1 knot to 45 knots (1 MPH to 52 MPH)
- The extra length of the B744VL allows mounting into thicker and/or high deadrise hulls
- Boat Size: 9m (30) and up
- Speed insert is easily removed for service or storage
- Fins on sides of paddlewheel cavity improve accuracy at low speeds and in cross flow conditions
- Valve assembly is replaceable
- Airmars fairings are easy to cut and will not swell or rot
- 8 pin connector
- Shielding eliminates interference between the speed and depth sensors for more accurate instrument readings
- Inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Slow trolling, structure fishing and drifting
- Deep-water lake fishing
|Additional Info||Frequency = 50/200 kHz | Included Transducer = NONE | Resolution (VxH) = NONE | Screen Size = 7.5 | Speed/Temp = Both | Transducer Type = Thru-Hull | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Watts RMS - Max = 600 Watts|
|Package Includes||SI-TEX SVS-760 Dual Frequency Sounder 600W Kit w/Bronze Thru-Hull Speed & Temp Transducer|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|