SI-TEX GPS-90 MKII 18-Channel GPS Receiver w/LORAN TD Conversion
Your Current Cost
Availability: 1 In Stock
GPS Satellite Receiver
Full keypad entry-at an entry-level price!!
Compare the GPS-90 Models most wanted features like graphic navigation pages, track plotter, large display and a full keypad for quick, easy selection of all functions.
- Competitive models offer only arrow keys to input data, requiring up to 77 key touches to input a single waypoint. With the GPS-90D and GPS-90, waypoint entry is quick and no tedious scrolling is required.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display and backlit softkey controls allow instant mode selection.
- Graphic and digital compass displays for heading and bearing information.
- Electronic Fairway display shows vessels rhumbline course, cross-track error, and progress to desired waypoint.
- North up, X-Y axis plotter shows history of the vessels track on a wide selection of ranges from 150 feet to 20 NM to help you accurately retrace previous trips. 2000 plotting points available.
- Advanced continuous tracking MaxView receiver processes data from up to 11 GPS satellites for accurate position updates every second.
- Differential beacon receiver offers repeatable accuracy to 2-10 meters.
- Mobile cursor on the plotter display pinpoints position information of navigation landmarks.
- Transfer your favorite Loran fishing hotspots with the built-in automatic LOP (TD) to Lat/Lon conversion program.
- 400 nameable waypoints and every-memory storage let you keep track of all your favorite fishing and cruising spots.
- Quick waypoint feature allows for immediate position entry without assigning a permanent memory.
- MOB (man-overboard) display stores precise position in Lat/Lon and provides a graphic visual perspective of emergency situations plus continuous updates of range and bearing.
- NMEA 0183 data port allows simple connection to charting systems, autopilots, radars and depth sounder. A wide array of selectable output sentence information insures compatibility with most other devices.
- Rugged, weatherproof construction to withstand the harsh marine environment.
|Additional Info||Antenna Type = external | Resolution (VxH) = NONE | Routes = NONE | Screen Size = NONE | WAAS = NONE | Waypoints = NONE|
|Package Includes||SI-TEX GPS-90 MKII 18-Channel GPS Receiver w/LORAN TD Conversion|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|