Ronstan Snatch Block Alloy Sheave - 16mm(5/8) Max. Rope Diameter
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Snatch blocks are a tough and reliable solution for temporary leads and line deflection. Simple and quick to deploy, they can be easily opened when the load is released. The standard snap shackle head allows the block to swivel through 360°. Soft resilient cheeks reduce clatter and protect gelcoat and painted surfaces. Attachment point provided for shock cord hanger.
- Easily operated latch mechanism
- Soft resilient cheeks
- Removable spinnaker sheet deflector blocks for boats up to 11M (36)
- Temporary sheeting point while changing sheets for boats up to 11M (36)
- Temporary reefing block for boats up to 11M (36)
- Spare or replacement block for general use on larger boats depending on line angle and load
- Temporary outboard sheet lead for headsail trimming
- Grade 316 stainless steel frame and load strap
- Hardcote anodised alloy sheave
- Soft PVC cheeks
- Investment cast Grade 15-5PH stainless steel snap shackle
Sheave Ø: 45mm(1-3/4)
Max. Rope Ø: 16mm(5/8)
|Package Includes||Ronstan Snatch Block Alloy Sheave - 16mm(5/8) Max. Rope Diameter|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$186.95|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|