Ronstan Series 60 Core Block - Single - Becket
Availability: 8 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Core Blocks are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Dynamic and high static load performance
The Ronstan Universal Bearing incorporates our proven 2-stage bearing system
Stage 1 - Under moderate loads, Acetal ball bearings ensure minimum friction.
Stage 2 - Under heavy loads, where deformation of ball bearings alone would result in increased friction, a sliding Acetal bearing on a polished stainless steel race takes over, maintaining low friction performance.
Additionally the ball bearings are configured to act as a thrust bearing between the sheave and cheeks, preventing the sheave from rubbing on the cheeks and causing friction when the line lead in and out of the block isnt perfect. Particularly important for cheek blocks.
Alloy Cheek Plates
Block cheeks are manufactured from the highest quality alloy for maximum strength. Material optimisation and the cut-away design minimises weight and allows easy fresh water rinsing of salt and debris from the bearings. Cheek design has been further styled with flaring at the block throat and reduced gap between the cheek and sheave, minimising rope wear.
The head assembly incorporates a brass bearing washer to provide smooth 360 rotation of the post and shackle. A set screw arrangement allows the head to be locked at 0 or 90.
Shackles are high quality forged grade 316 stainless steel.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Universal head with full 3-axis articulation
- Head posts can be locked at 0 or 90 degrees, by using a 2.5mm Hex/Allen Key
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
- Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 12M (40)
- Various control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: U.V. stabilized Acetal
- Cheek body: Aluminium Alloy
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Shackle, head post & hub: Grade 316 stainless steel
- Pin: 2205 Stainless Steel
Max. Rope Ø:12mm(1/2)
|Package Includes||Ronstan Series 60 Core Block - Single - Becket|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$99.95|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|