Ronstan Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Single - Stand Up
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.Captive Lock universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
- Low friction Acetal or Torlon® bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Captive Lock universal head
- High static and dynamic load capacity
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8M(26)
- U.V. Stabilized Acetal sheaves
- Acetal ball bearings
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
Max. Rope Ø:10mm(7/16)
|Package Includes||Ronstan Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Single - Stand Up|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|