Ritchie DNW-200 Navigator Compass - Binnacle Mount - White
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Navigator Compass Features:
- 4-1/2 PowerDamp Flat Card Dial with Large Numerals
- Powder Coated White Housing
- Ideal for both Power and Sail Boats
- Fits all Popular Sailboat Steering Pedestals
- Exclusive Built-in Green NiteVu Night Illumination
- Built-in Compensators to Easily Adjust for Deviation
- Scientifically Matched Sapphire Jewel and Hardened Steel Pivot Dial Movement
- Internal Gimbal Systems for Maximum Stability During Adverse Pitch and Roll Conditions
- Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for Fast Heading Lock-on
- Movable Sun Shield
- 45 Degree Lubber Lines
- High Temperature Construction for Extended Operating Range
- Custom Fitted Protective Covers Available (weather shield model no. WS-P)
- Easily Installed, Fits 5.25 (13.35cm) Mounting Hole
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
Approx. Shipping Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz (1.65 kg)
For Navigators built before 1986 please see the service manual page 6-12 or contact Ritchie for replacement lighting.
12V lighting standard - 24 & 32V llighting options are available.
|Additional Info||Mounting Style = Binnacle | Read = Front | Backlight = Yes | Lubber Lines = Yes|
|Package Includes||Ritchie DNW-200 Navigator Compass - Binnacle Mount - White|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||5 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|