Raymarine Ray70 All-In-One VHF Radio w/AIS Receiver, Loudhailer & Intercom
Your Current Cost
Availability: 3 In Stock
The Ultimate All-In-One Communications Solution
Hear, be heard and be seen! The new Ray70 from Raymarine is the ultimate all-in-one communications solution for Captains who demand the very best. The multifunction Ray70 VHF comes as standard with a full-function VHF radio, AIS receiver, Loudhailer output, and is dual-station and intercom capable too!
Premium, All-In-One Communications Solution
The Ray70 starts with a powerful, 25W VHF radio with a detachable, noise-cancelling fist-mic and premium audio. Standard VHF features include hi/lo power selection, dual-watch, tri-watch, NOAA Weather Alert, channel scanning, and more. Of course, Ray70 supports Class D Digital Selective Calling and integrates seamlessly with Raymarine multifunction displays thanks to its standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Networking.
Ray70 also features a built-in 72 channel GPS receiver ensuring youll always have a position fix for emergency calls.
The Ray70s integral Automatic Identification System (AIS) receiver simplifies installation and delivers critical vessel traffic information to compatible navigation displays.
For communications on-deck and in noisy environments, the Ray70 also has a built-in 30W loudhailer output with listen-back capability. This makes it simple to interact with crew on deck, on the dock or with nearby vessels. Simply connect the Ray70 to Raymarines optional weatherproof hailing horn. In inclement weather you can also use the Ray70s loudhailer to generate fog signals for vessels underway or at anchor as required by the nautical rules-of-the-road.
Flexible Mounting Options
The Ray70 includes a trunnion mounting bracket kit and can also be flush-mounted using its convenient front-mount attachment points. The gunmetal silver bezel matches Raymarine multifunction displays for a premium look. An optional black bezel kit is also available.
Optional Second Station Kit
The Ray70 VHF Radio also supports the optional RayMic second station handset for remote locations. This gives you full-function VHF and intercom capability from a second location onboard.
The RayMic features an oversized LCD display and high contrast text and graphics that are visible day or night.
In addition to providing full access to all of the VHF capabilities, youll also enjoy the convenience of station-to-station intercom calling between the RayMic and main radio.
- Built-in AIS Receiver and 72 channel WAAS GPS
- 30W Loudhailer output with listen-back and automatic fog signals
- Dual-station and intercom capable with optional RayMic Accessory
- Oversized LCD display for better viewing
- Detachable fist-mic with built-in controls and mic relocation capability
- Detachable gunmetal silver bezel and optional black bezel
- Weight: 2.1kg (4.62 lbs)
- Water Integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
- Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
- Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
- Antenna Port Impedance: 50 ohms typical
- External Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power: 12 VDC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) Reverse polarity
and over voltage protected
- Handset Audio Output Power: 5W typical
- Hailer Auto Output Power: 30W typical
- Hailer Impedance: 4 ohms
- GPS Sensitivity: High Sensitivity - acquisition down to - 166 dBm
- AIS Class Type: AIS Receiver
- 226mm (8.9) x 133mm (5.2) with bracket
- 199mm (7.8) x 98.5mm (3.9) unit only
|Additional Info||Weather Alert = Yes | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Scrambler Capable = NONE | Remote Mic Capable = Yes | Power - Output (Watts) = 30W | Hailer/Intercom = Both | DSC Class = D | Channels - Available = All US, Canadian, International|
|Package Includes||Raymarine Ray70 All-In-One VHF Radio w/AIS Receiver, Loudhailer & Intercom|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$699.99|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|