Raymarine Ray60 VHF Radio
Availability: 17 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Packed with essential features like Dual Station Control & Intercom Capability.
The Ray60 is a full-sized VHF radio that is packed with essential communication features every boater needs. Add the original RayMic accessory and you can use your Ray60 from 2 locations onboard the boat. The RayMic also enables intercom calling from station to station.
Full-Sized, Full-Featured VHF Radio
The Ray60 VHF Radio has an oversized LCD display with intuitive menu and icons. It boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.
The Ray60s fist-mic has built-in controls for channel up/down, hi/low power selection, and instant access to channel 16 or another preferred channel. The fist-mic also features noise-cancelling technology so youll always be heard loud and clear regardless of engine or background noise. Ray60s fist-mic is also detachable and can be connected from the front or rear for installation flexibility.
The Ray60 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II multifunction displays for advanced DSC functions.
- Dual station and intercom capable with optional RayMic Accessory
- Oversized LCD display for better viewing
- Detachable fist-mic with built-in controls and mic relocation capability
- Detachable gunmetal silver bezel and optional black bezel
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
- Weight: 2.0kg (4.4 lbs)
- Water Integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
- Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
- Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
- Antenna Port Impedance: 50 ohms typical
- External Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power: 12 VDC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) Reverse polarity and over voltage protected
- 226mm (8.9) x 133mm (5.2) with bracket
- 199mm (7.8 x 98.5mm (3.9) unit only
|Additional Info||Weather Alert = Yes | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Scrambler Capable = NONE | Remote Mic Capable = Yes | Power - Output (Watts) = NONE | Hailer/Intercom = Intercom | DSC Class = D | Channels - Available = All US, Canadian, International|
|Package Includes||Raymarine Ray60 VHF Radio|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$299.99|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|