Raymarine p70 Autopilot Control Head
Availability: 4 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The p70 is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- Wide 160 viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Support for multiple data sources.
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
|Additional Info||Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE | Capacity - Max Ram (CU) = NONE | Drive Type = NONE | Feedback Type = NONE | Pilot Type = NONE | Remote Capable = NONE | Turn Patterns = NONE | Vessel Displacement - Max (Pounds) = NONE|
|Package Includes||Raymarine p70 Autopilot Control Head|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$534.99|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|