Raymarine Dragonfly 6 5.7 Combo GPS/Fishfinder w/Transom Mount Transducer - Navionics North America Gold Chart
Availability: 7 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
With Raymarines affordable, high-performance Dragonfly series of combination sonar/GPS, the power and crisp detail of ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar is now within the reach of the inland and coastal salt water angler. Using Raymarines exclusive ClearPulse® technology and a true 2-channel transducer, users see dramatically revealing images of fish and the structures where they hide--in both DownVision and conventional sonar simultaneously.
Dragonflys intuitive display interface and simple Unicontroller is easy to use right out of the box. Built-in 50-channel GPS also simplifies installation and its fast-acquisition position technology ensures added navigation confidence (with up to 3,000 waypoints, 150 routes and 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints).
The Raymarine Dragonfly combo sonar/GPS units feature a large 5.7 ultra-bright 1600 nit display for maximum visibility even in direct sun. For added security, use the quick-release swivel bracket with an available Thule lock core.
- Large 5.7 640x480 LCD with brilliant 1600 nit display is easy to read even in the brightest sunlight
- Raymarines exclusive ClearPulse® CHIRP technology delivers unrivaled resolution for structure and fish detection
- Powerful two channel digital sonar engine simultaneously displays Down Vision and conventional sonar images
- True dual beam transom-mount transducer accurately reveals fish location (25 degree wide beam) and extremely detailed views of structure (1.4 degree narrow fan beam), plus a high precision temperature sensor
- High resolution Down Vision images up to 250 ft.
- Conventional sonar performance up to 600 ft.
- Lightning fast chart redraws with dedicated graphics co-processor
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Innovative design combines large display area and small mounting footprint
In the Box:
- Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7 Sonar/GPS Display
- Tilt/Swivel mounting bracket
- True Dual Beam Transom Mount Transducer assembly with mounting bracket and sealing cap
- US Lake & Coastal Chart by C-Map
- User Guide
- Nominal supply voltage: 12v
- Operating voltage range: 10.2 - 16.6v
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display size: 5.7 (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Display resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Brightness: 1600 nits
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Chart Compatibility: Navionics
- Connections: Power/transducer combined input
- Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision
- Dimensions: Height - 5.79 (147mm) Wide x 5.79 (147 mm) Tall x 1.93 (49mm) Deep
|Additional Info||Weather Capable = No | Waypoints/Routes = 3000/150 | Watts RMS - Max = NONE | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Transducer Type = Transom Mount | Touchscreen = No | Speed/Temp = Temp Only | Screen Type = Color | Screen Size = 5.7 | Resolution (VxH) = 640 x 480 | Internal/External Antenna = Internal | Included Transducer = CPT-60 | Frequency = NONE | Cartography Type = Gold/Hotmaps | Cartography Brand = Navionics | Cartography - Preloaded = No | Card Format = Micro SD | Basemap = Yes|
|Package Includes||Raymarine Dragonfly 6 5.7 Combo GPS/Fishfinder w/Transom Mount Transducer - Navionics North America Gold Chart|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|