Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7 Sonar/GPS - No Charts & No Transducer
Availability: 2 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
You can view the world beneath your boat with the photo-like clarity of Dragonflys DownVision sonar. Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonflys DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
Dragonflys dual channel CHIRP sonar lets you explore structure and target fish like never before. Dragonfly is built with two discrete CHIRP sonar channels. The first is the ultra high-resolution DownVision channel and the second is a high-resolution fish targeting sonar channel. View each sonar channel independently or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate in underwater intelligence.
For maximum performance, Dragonfly is paired with Raymarines exclusive CPT-60 dual element CHIRP transducer. Engineered to be a perfect acoustic match to Dragonflys CHIRP sonar, the CPT-60 is equipped with a 1.4 ultra-wide fan-shaped beam for a wide view of DownVision images with the CPT-60 second element providing a conical shaped beam for imaging fish targets, ensuring you will never miss any of the action below your boat.
Whether you are a professional guide or weekend bass angler, you will appreciate Dragonflys cutting edge sonar performance and simple operation. Simply dial through sonar and GPS displays and quickly become a Dragonfly expert.
- Photo-like imaging of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
- CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
- Perfectly matched dual beam CHIRP transducer
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Built in high performance 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Available with industry leading Navionics charts included on microSD
- Uncomplicated user interface simplifies display choices and menu options. Quickly rotate and switch between views with the rotary control
- Ultra-bright 1500 nit optically bonded sunlight display for maximum readability in all conditions
- Tilt/Swivel quick release drop-in base with optional Thule locking core for added security
|Additional Info||Basemap = Yes | Card Format = Micro SD | Cartography - Preloaded = No | Cartography Brand = Navionics | Cartography Type = Gold/HotMaps Premium | Frequency = NONE | Included Transducer = No | Internal/External Antenna = Internal | Resolution (VxH) = 640x480 vga | Screen Size = 5.7 | Screen Type = Color | Speed/Temp = NONE | Touchscreen = No | Transducer Type = Not Included | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Watts RMS - Max = NONE | Waypoints/Routes = NONE | Weather Capable = NONE|
|Package Includes||Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7 Sonar/GPS - No Charts & No Transducer|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|