Raymarine CP100 & CP200 System Pack w/CPT-100 & CPT-200 TM Transducers
Availability: 9 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
CP100 CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar Module with CPT-100
Raymarines CP100 CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarines full line of networkable multifunction displays.
Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarines CHIRP fish targeting as well as the photo-like CHIRP DownVision™ sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100s DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
CP100s fish targeting channel features amazing resolution enabling it to easily separate individual baitfish in a school, and distinguish the bait from predator species. Best of all, the CHIRP fish targeting can be viewed simultaneously with CHIRP DownVision™ for the ultimate view of what is underneath the water.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer. The CP100 Sonar module only (no transducer included) can be paired with optional plastic or bronze thru hull transducers.
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision™
- CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision™ structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
- Perfectly matched transom mount and through hull CHIRP transducers available
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Maximum depth 600 feet for both channels
- Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e and gS Series MFDs
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer included
- Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation:
- 2 meter RayNet Cable Part #A62361
- 5 meter RayNet Cable Part #A80005
CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module with CPT-200 Transom Mount Transducer
Expand your underwater horizon with the CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure. Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarines award winning DownVisionT the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it
Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and
man-made objects. Experience Visonality™ up to 600ft on each side.
Superior Range Performance
Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent
long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to
600-feet on each side!
CHIRP SideVision™ Technology
Dual independent transducer arrays. Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels. High-angle setting for shallow water applications or low-angle setting for deep water applications.
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision™ transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600/183m either side of the boat.
Easy to Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series systems.
CHIRP SideVision™ and DownVision™ Together
Combine the CP200 with CHIRP DownVision™ for the ultimate in sonar intelligence, giving you a full 180 degree view of your underwater surroundings. Add CHIRP DownVision™ to your network with a CP100 sonar or an aSeries multifunction display (DownVision™ models only).
- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision™ sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series MFDs
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision™ alongside other sources, simultaneously
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600 feet horizontally per side
- CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail
- Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar
- Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning
CPT-200 CHIRP SideVision™ Transducer
- Transom mount CHIRP SideVision™ sonar array for the CP200
- Independently adjustable port and starboard arrays for shallow, mid or deep-water scanning
- Rugged, stainless carrier with kick-up strike protection
|Additional Info||Load Equivalence # (LEN) = NONE|
|Package Includes||Raymarine CP100 & CP200 System Pack w/CPT-100 & CPT-200 TM Transducers|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$1,099.99|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|