Raymarine c97 MFD Combo Display - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Your Current Cost
Availability: Out of stock
The c-Series 9 c97 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c97 has a sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c97 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The c97 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c97 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c97s Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c97 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c97 can also control your smart phone or MP3 players music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c97 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
The Raymarine c97 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.
- 9.0 sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Built-in HD Digital Sonar
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking
- Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more
|Additional Info||Amps - Draw = NONE | Basemap = Yes | Card Format = Micro SD | Cartography - Preloaded = No | Cartography Brand = Navionics | Cartography Type = Hotmaps/Silver/Gold/Platinum+ | Internal/External Antenna = Internal | Load Equivalence # (LEN) = NONE | Resolution (VxH) = 800 x 480 | Screen Size = 9 | Screen Type = Color | Touchscreen = No | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = NONE | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Waypoints/Routes = NONE | Weather Capable = Yes|
|Package Includes||Raymarine c97 MFD Combo Display - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|