Raymarine c95 Multifunction Display - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The c-Series c95 9 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c95 has a bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c95 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c95 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c95s Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c95 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c95 can also control your smart phone or MP3 players music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c95 also offers robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
The Raymarine c95 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.
- 9.0 sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or 1entertainment source
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking
- Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, =thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more
|Additional Info||Amps - Draw = NONE | Basemap = Yes | Card Format = Micro SD | Cartography - Preloaded = No | Cartography Brand = Navionics | Cartography Type = Hotmaps/Silver/Gold/Platinum+ | Internal/External Antenna = Internal | Load Equivalence # (LEN) = NONE | Resolution (VxH) = 800 x 480 | Screen Size = 9 | Screen Type = Color | Touchscreen = No | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = NONE | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Waypoints/Routes = NONE | Weather Capable = Yes|
|Package Includes||Raymarine c95 Multifunction Display - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|