Raymarine a77 Wi-Fi 7 MFD Touchscreen w/ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector
Availability: 2 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Raymarines a77 Wi-Fi Multifunction Touch Display combines a powerful GPS-Chartplotter with a ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar system perfect for freshwater or coastal anglers. The a77 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control your a77 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
The a77 Wi-Fi can be expanded to include radar, CHIRP DownVision™, AIS, thermal imaging and much, much more.
The a77 Wi-Fi features a 7.0 widescreen, LED backlit LCD display that is optically bonded to its touchscreen for superior visibility day and night. The a77 Wi-Fi is compatible with Raymarines RayNet (SeaTalkhs) networking, as well as SeaTalkng and NMEA2000.
- Swipe, touch and navigate - the a77 Wi-Fi is powered by Raymarines intuitive LightHouse™ User Interface
- Super-fast, dual-core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Control your a77 from popular Smartphones or Tablets
- Powerful ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar with 50/200kHz frequency and 600 watts of power for crystal-clear iamges to depth of 3,000 feet
- Super-bright 7, optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Built-in 50-channel
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on microSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration - Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- Optional transom-mount, in-hull and thru-hull transducers available (sold separately)
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included
|Additional Info||Basemap = Yes | Card Format = Micro SD | Cartography - Preloaded = No | Cartography Brand = Navionics | Cartography Type = Hotmaps/Silver/Gold/Platinum+ | Frequency = 50/200 kHz | Included Transducer = No | Internal/External Antenna = Internal | Resolution (VxH) = 800 x 480 | Screen Size = 7 | Screen Type = Color | Speed/Temp = NONE | Touchscreen = Yes | Transducer Type = Not Included | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Watts RMS - Max = 600W | Waypoints/Routes = NONE | Weather Capable = Yes|
|Package Includes||Raymarine a77 Wi-Fi 7 MFD Touchscreen w/ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$899.99|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|