Raymarine a67 Combo 5.7 MFD Display with Wi-Fi-US Lakes and Coastal Water by C-Map
Availability: 3 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
w/dedicated WiFi for simple remote control
Raymarine has taken significant steps to expand a-Series functionality further with the addition of built-in Wi-iFi.
Powerful, go-anywhere, touch screen; the speed and simplicity of Raymarine full-function navigation in a sleek 5.7 display.
a67: the perfect choice for chartplotting and networking
The compact a-Series multifunction displays are already extremely versatile, offering boaters simple and quick access via Raymarines intuitive LightHouse user interface to navigation applications like GPS, sonar, radar and data. The expansion into dedicated Wi-Fi means that, as with Raymarines award winning e-Series and c-Series MFDs, a-Series Wi-Fi owners will be able to use RayRemote and RayControl apps to control their a-Series Wi-Fi MFD directly from their smartphone or tablet.
RayControl transforms tablets into both a viewer and a full-function 2 way MFD control; the tablet syncs with the MFD and users touch the tablet screen to control the MFD; pulling upcharts, operating radar and sonar, selecting menus, setting waypoints, and more.
RayRemote is designed for use on smartphones, switching their smaller screens between a full screen MFD repeater display and a full screen virtual keypad with just a tap of the display. Raymarine apps are available for Apple iOS, Android and Kindle Fire, and can be purchased via the Apple iTunes App store, Google Play Store for Android, and through the Amazon Android Marketplace.
The a-Series brings the performance and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek, compact, and full-featured touchscreen display. Engineered to perform on boats below 30 the a-Series are rugged multifunction displays designed for tight spaces. The touch screen design and low profile bezel gives every helm a clean, and integrated appearance, while the supplied mounting bracket offers convenient mounting virtually anywhere at the helm. Ready to navigate right out of the box, both models include a 50 channel internal GPS and options for Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD. The a-Series displays also connect with NMEA2000 networks using Raymarines SeaTalkng network, giving boaters the ability to integrate AIS, autopilots and engine instruments.
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarines intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen users guide
ClearPulse® Digital Sonar
- A powerful combo - the a67 combines all the navigation capabilities of the a65 with a built in ClearPulse Digital sonar.
- Fully automatic ClearPulse® Digital sonar technology provides uncluttered, highly detailed displays of fish and bottom structure.
- Powerful 600 Watt digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts sonar parameters for a clear image of fish and bottom down to 3,000 feet. *
- Dual frequency - 200 kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
- Optional ultra wide fan beam 200 kHz transom transducer offers 3-times the beam width of conventional 200 kHz transducers.
- Trolling motor ready - optional adapter enables the use of Minn Kotas Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83 kHz.)
*Actual depth performance may vary. Sea conditions, temperature and water salinity can affect the maximum depth range of the sonar.
Radar, Chartplotter, Fuel Management
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Includes US Lakes and Coastal by C-Map, chart provides over 12,900 US Laks with over 1,900 high-definition lake. Coastal navigation data includes all critical navigation aids and chart objects, plus spot soundings and contours out to 60 feet or 20 meters
- US Lakes and Coastal Cruising data provided by Jeppesen is a subset of C-MAP MAX. Coastal data does not include Tides and currents or C-Marina port database. The high-definition lakes data delivers 3 foot contour intervals
- Step up to 3D and aerial photo chart navigation using Navionics Platinum+ charts on microSD. Also compatible with Navionics Gold and HotMaps charts.
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculations. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart.**
Digital, HD Color or Super HD Color Radar scanner required for radar functionality.**Subject to engine compatibility.
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 5 additional Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for raymarine Digital radar, HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/Ais650, and ClearPulse CHIRP sonar modules.
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity.
a-Series Audio: Ready to Rock!
- Fusion Marine Stereo home screen access. Full control of the Fusion 700 Series.
- Optional SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Marine Weather using the optional SR6 receiver.
- Connect with your Smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth wireless networking.
LightHouse User Interface Shows You The Way
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarines exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new a Series applications and custom navigation pages.
Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire =library of new a Series capabilities.
|Additional Info||Watts RMS - Max = 600w | Waterproof Rating = Waterproof | Transducer Type = Not Included | Touchscreen = Yes | Speed/Temp = NONE | Screen Type = Color | Screen Size = 5.7 | Resolution (VxH) = 640 x 480 | Internal/External Antenna = Internal | Included Transducer = NONE | Frequency = 50/200 | Weather Capable = Yes | Waypoints/Routes = NONE | Cartography Type = Hotmaps/Silver/Gold/Platinum+ | Cartography Brand = Navionics | Cartography - Preloaded = No | Card Format = Micro SD | Basemap = Yes|
|Package Includes||Raymarine a67 Combo 5.7 MFD Display with Wi-Fi-US Lakes and Coastal Water by C-Map|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$849.99|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|