Ram Mount Locking EZ-ROLLR Cradle for the Garmin nuviCam and dezlCam
Availability: 3 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The Garmin nuviCam & dezlCam keeps an extra eye on the road. And RAM Mounts custom cradle for these innovative devices keeps traffic information in your line of sight and keeps the device secure in your vehicle.
The cradle allows for full range of motion of the device camera and integrates the factory Garmin magnetic dock for access to charging. The high-strength composite mount integrates a cable retention system to prevent accidental unplugging. The custom-fit cradle also has a locking option that is installed using press-fit nuts to enhance security. The cradle has two location options to attach the RAM ball (comes with 1 B-Size ball).
- Garmin nuviCam LMTHD
- Garmin dezlCam LMTHD
- Open access to all electronic ports including speaker, microphone, SD and mUSB slots
- Allows for full range of motion for the camera
- Roller design for super smooth placement and removal of the GPS
- High strength materials ensure product longevity
- Form fitted cradle supports and protects device without vibration
- Cradle integrates the factory Garmin magnetic dock
- Comes with B sized, 1 ball
- Locking attachment allows for a low profile theft deterrent
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
High Strength Composite
|Package Includes||Ram Mount Locking EZ-ROLLR Cradle for the Garmin nuviCam and dezlCam|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$20.49|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|