Quick SBC 1450 NRG Battery Charger 24V 60 Amp 3-Bank
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Quick have been designing and producing battery chargers for around 25 years and they have always kept a step ahead of market standards.
The SBC NRG series once again confirms their lead, implementing the most technologically advanced solutions and taking particular care for the improvement of energy efficiency. The benefits deriving from the new design
translate into reduced consumption,less generation of heat, limited acoustic noise, less marked derating, and a more reliable system overall.
The SBC NRG Hi-power and Medium power models are equipped with a new user interface including multi-language menus, and represent the most advanced battery chargers for nautical use.
- 24V, 60 Amp, 3-Banks
- Three stage charging - bulk phase, absorbtion phase, float charge
- Multiple outputs in order to charge more groups of batteries (Electronic mosfet charge separator inside)
- Differentiated charging for open or sealed liquid electrolite, GEL or AGM batteries
- Integrated output fuses inside the battery charger (for each output)
- Capacity of supplying full power with low AC network supply voltage
- The possibility of using the battery charger as a power supply without batteries
- Low residual fluctuation on output.
- Universal AC supply input 83V - 264V, 45-66 Hz
- Compatible with the generators
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Quick Smart Fan system of optimized management of the cooling fans
- Double cooling fan which guarantees air flow uniformity, as well as less noisiness and redundancy in case of malfunctioning
- User interface (multi-language) that consist of a LCD display with 3 buttons
- Automatic and manual power derating
- CAN BUS interface for data transfer
- EN 60335-2-29_EMC Class EN 55022
- B- FCC Title 47 Part 15 Subpart B Class B
- TAC RINA- Rules for the Classifications of Ships - Part C - Machinery,
System and Fire protection -CH3
- 3 Year Warranty
|Additional Info||Amps - Output = 60 | Amps Per Bank = 20 | Banks = 3 | Battery Type = Lead Acid/Gel/AGM | Charger Type = Multi-Stage | Portable = No | Voltage - Charger Input = 83V - 264V | Voltage - Output (Volts) = 24V|
|Package Includes||Quick SBC 1450 NRG Battery Charger 24V 60 Amp 3-Bank|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$1,425.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|