Quick Nautic Boiler B3 3005SL 8 Gal 500W w/Heat Exchanger
Availability: 1 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
**Casing in composite material and Tank in Aisi 316 stainless steel
* High quality materials.
* Heat exchanger with wide exchange surface.
* Produces hot water from the electric element, that is fitted with an adjustable safety thermostat.
* Relief / non-return vale that allows discharging of the water heater in case of disuse.
- The heat exchanger used for Quick Nautic Boiler B3 is AISI 316L stainless steel. The heat exchange capacity is notably higher than that achieved from other manufactures.
- The tank is made of 1.5 mm gauge AISI 316 stainless steel welded with Argon shielding gas and hence highly resistant to corrosive agents.
- The electrical heating element is made of Incoloy®.
- The thermal insulation is high density polyurethane foam injected between the cover and tank giving excellent heat retention properties
- Tank mounting brackets or wall or floor-mounted are stainless steel AISI 316 and are supplied as standard in each package.
|Additional Info||Gallons = 8 | Heat Exchanger = Yes | Volts = NONE|
|Package Includes||Quick Nautic Boiler B3 3005SL 8 Gal 500W w/Heat Exchanger|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$675.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|