Powerwinch Class 41 Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass
The Safest Way to Anchor!
- Free-Fall System anchors up to 300/min - Up to four times faster than powering down
- Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system - Durable materials stand up to years of use
- Ultra smooth motor uses less amps - Free-fall does not need battery power so it preserves your battery
- Built with durable stainless steel fasteners - Resists corrosion for easy removal
- Watertight seals - For additional protection against corrosion
- One piece motor plate - For smooth power transmission & improved gear life
- Heat treated oil-impregnated gear systems -Smoother operation, resists corrosion, lasts longer
- Stainless steel drive shafts - For years of smooth, reliable performance
- Replaceable Rode-Glide - Smoothly channels rope and chain below deck
- Use tapered back splice - For smooth rope-to-chain transition
|Additional Info||Amps - Draw = NONE | Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE | Chain - Type = NONE | Freefall = NONE | Rope Diameter (Inches) = NONE | Vertical/Horizontal = NONE|
|Package Includes||Powerwinch Class 41 Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||2 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$769.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|