PowerHouse 1HP Ice Eater w/100 Cord - 115V
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Ice Eater P1000 - 1 HP propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eater will melt existing ice. 3-year limited warranty!
Ice Eater P1000, unlike other de-icing units, requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
Ice Eater P1000 Features:
- Standard 100 quick change power cord.
- Two 25 ft. x 3/8 in. hollow braided lines with shackles
- Environmentally friendly lubricant
- Patented Venturi Design for maximum thrust
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water. Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified. Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application. Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed. Ideal for unattended application.
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Power needed: 115V, 7.0amps, 1-phase, 50Hz
- Typical Thrust: 42 lbs. thrust
- De-Ices Diameter of: Approx. 80 ft.
- Uses: De-icing large boats, marinas, or to replace several smaller units
|Additional Info||Cord Length (Feet) = 100 | Coverage (Square Feet) = 80 | Horsepower = 1 | Volts = 115|
|Package Includes||PowerHouse 1HP Ice Eater w/100 Cord - 115V|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|