Octopus Sterndrive System f/Mercruiser from 1994 & North American Volvo from 1997 w/9 Cable
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
from 1997 w/9 Cable
The heart of this pilot drive system is the remote drive. The drive unit is connected to the boat steering by a cable and connection kit.
The remote drive system is ideal for the following three types of engine application:
- Stern drives also known as I/O drives or Z drives
- Outboard engines up to 150HP
- Inboard engines requiring traditional rudder steering
- Low Cost Solution - No need to change to hydraulic steering
- Easy to Fit - Simple to install kits
- Discreet Installation - All components mounted out of sight
- Time Saving - Rudder feedback option mounts directly on drive
- Safe - Manual override without disengaging the autopilot
- Compatible with all major autopilot brand electronics - simple solutions for difficult installations
|Additional Info||Vessel Displacement - Max (Pounds) = NONE | Turn Patterns = NONE | Remote Capable = NONE | Pilot Type = NONE | Feedback Type = NONE | Drive Type = Stern Drive | Capacity - Max Ram (CU) = NONE | Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE|
|Package Includes||Octopus Sterndrive System f/Mercruiser from 1994 & North American Volvo from 1997 w/9 Cable|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|