Nite Ize CamJam Tie Down Strap - 18
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
When we have heavy loads to bear, keeping them secure and exactly where we want them is critical. The CamJam Tie Down Strap, features an elegant design & high quality materials. It was built for functionality, ease of use, and ultra-security for your heavy loads. The CamJam Tie Down features a high density weave polypropylene 1 wide strap that is securely attached, with 4 bar tack stitches for high strength, to a sturdy, cast zinc alloy cam mechanism. The non-slip buckle on the cam mechanism not only latches securely, it also provides the ability to gradually release even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading. The CamJam Tie Down can be used in many versatile configurations, including a Loop Configuration and Lockout Configuration. The webbing strap features an angled end for easy threading and intuitive operation in any configuration. All totaled, the detailed features and innovative design of the CamJam Tie Down Strap allows you to confidently secure loads such as - kayaks, surfboards, paddleboards, motorcycles, equipment, lumber, furniture, and appliances - easily, securely, and safely.
Loop Configuration: This fixed size loop configuration can be created when the free end of the webbing is constrained by the CamJam mechanism creating a loop to secure your load. This configuration is the basic and primary configuration and is similar to those produced by other general purpose cam-lock devices.
Lockout Configuration: The Lockout configuration extends the utility of the loop configuration by enabling the selective positioning of the CamJam mechanism along the webbing loop. Most other general purpose cam-lock devices are incapable of creating this type of configuration. The lockout configuration also allows the device to be anchored to a location without requiring the engagement of the CamJam mechanism. For example, the lockout configuration enables the strap assembly to be positioned and secured to a vehicle roof rack prior to and irrespective of securing objects onto the rack. It prevents the inadvertent movement or sliding of the strap assembly while arranging objects on the rack, or while tensioning the strap. This configuration enables locking tension to be applied to the webbing with up to a 3-to-1 mechanical tensioning advantage. This feature is similar to, and within the working load levels induced by ratchet type devices. For example, drawing webbing through the device with an applied force of 100 lbs can induce up to 300 lbs of tension in the secured webbing. General purpose cam-lock devices lack this feature and typically are limited to tensioning capabilities far less than even a 2-to-1 mechanical tensioning advantage.
- Heavy duty tie down straps
- High strength 1 (2.54cm) wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- The CamJam mechanism features a die-cast zinc alloy housing, and center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring that activates the center hub with integrated webbing capture ring
- The webbing capture ring on the cam mechanism enables the controlled release of tension to any applied load. This is very important when high load force has been applied to the webbing and is a significant improvement over the webbing release behavior of more conventional cam-lock devices that have a tendency to suddenly and dangerously release tension
- Easy to achieve high tension, adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Multiple Tie-Down configurations for versatility - Loop Configuration & Lockout Configuration
- Working Load Limit 700lbs (318kg)
- Break Strength 2100lbs (953kg)
|Package Includes||Nite Ize CamJam Tie Down Strap - 18|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$13.35|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|