Motorguide X3 Trolling Motor - Freshwater - Foot Control Bow Mount - 55lbs-45-12V
Availability: 4 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Motorguide is excited to introduce the X3 trolling motor designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
- Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
Rugged Composite Shaft
The larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.
Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.
Variable Ratio Technology
- Improves steering response
- Reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking
Composite Locking Pins
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal clicking which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the X3.
Powerful Dual Blade Propeller
Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.
|Additional Info||3X Steering = NONE | Autopilot = No | Battery Meter = No | Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE | Control Type = NONE | Maximizer = NONE | Mounting Bracket = NONE | Mounting Style = Bow | Salt Water/Fresh Water = Fresh | Shaft Length (Inches) = 45 | Speeds (Fwd/Rev) = 5 | Thrust (Pounds) = 55lbs | Universal Sonar = NONE | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 12V|
|Package Includes||Motorguide X3 Trolling Motor - Freshwater - Foot Control Bow Mount - 55lbs-45-12V|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|