MotorGuide Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket
Availability: 6 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
MotorGuides rugged Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket allows you to quickly attach or remove the trolling motor from your boat. The cam lock design is easy to operate and provides a snug and secure fit. This mounting bracket works with all MotorGuide cable and electric steer motors and allows you to switch from one motor type to another as your fishing style changes.
- Easily remove motor for storage and security
- Design allows motor to slide inboard up to 5-3/4 clearance when launching a boat
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Additional top plate (sold separately) to easily switch between multiple motors
- Designated area for padlock (sold separately) to protect motor from theft
|Package Includes||MotorGuide Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|