MotorGuide 210 Dual Bank 10A Battery Charger - 5/5 Amps
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Part #: 31710
The MotorGuide on-board battery charger incorporates a fully automatic technology that eliminates the need to use portable battery chargers to charge each battery one at a time. Pre-wired for easy installation and years of automatic charging and maintenance for all batteries on-board.
Just plug it in and forget about it.
- Automatic charging for Lead Acid or GEL Batteries
- Charges and conditions batteries with a built-in safe maintenance mode for long and short term storage
- Auto Transfer Technology will maintain the engine crank battery while transferring 100% of the available charging amps to your trolling batteries
- Waterproof, shock restant and saltwater tested
- Reverse polarity, ignition and temperature protection
- Power, charging and maintaining LED indicators
- Pre-wired for easy installation
|Additional Info||Amps - Output = 13 | Banks = 3 | Battery Type = NONE | Charger Type = NONE | Portable = NONE | Voltage - Charger Input = NONE | Voltage - Output (Volts) = NONE|
|Package Includes||MotorGuide 210 Dual Bank 10A Battery Charger - 5/5 Amps|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|