Minn Kota MKA-21 PowerDrive Composite Quick Release Bracket
Availability: 44 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
- Allows for easy removal of any PowerDrive or PowerDrive with AutoPilot trolling motor.
- Composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion.
- Low-profile puck design leaves deck clear when motor is removed.
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included).
- Available adapter plate (MKA-22, not shown) allows hole pattern from previously mounted motors or aluminum quick release brackets (MKA-16-02) to be used with MKA-21 composite bracket.
|Additional Info||Thrust (Pounds) = NONE | Shaft Length (Inches) = NONE | Mounting Style = NONE | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = NONE | Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE | Speeds (Fwd/Rev) = NONE | Control Type = NONE | 3X Steering = NONE | Universal Sonar = NONE | Autopilot = NONE | Maximizer = NONE | Battery Meter = NONE | Salt Water/Fresh Water = NONE|
|Package Includes||Minn Kota MKA-21 PowerDrive Composite Quick Release Bracket|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|