Maretron SMS100 Short Message Service (SMS) Text Module
Availability: 2 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Must be used with a GSM band cell provider, not compatible with Verizon Wireless
Maretrons SMS100 is a mobile or cellular modem that automatically sends text message alerts from your vessel to your phone. The SMS100 works together with Maretrons dedicated displays (DSM150/DSM250) or N2KView software (with the optional N2KView-Alerts module) to detect programmable alert conditions from sensors interconnected on an NMEA 2000 network. The displays or N2KView software instruct the SMS100 to connect to the cellular network and transmit an alert message to selected telephone numbers. Whether it is high bilge water, low battery voltage, unplugged shore power, or an opened hatch or door, the SMS100 quickly alerts you to conditions onboard your vessel that require attention anywhere you have cellular network coverage.
You can also send a text message to your vessel and with the proper sensors installed, the SMS100 will respond with status information including the vessels position, bilge status, battery and shore power voltage, wind speed, inside and outside temperature.
- Programmable alerts (Alarms or Warnings) from Maretron installed displays and sensors on the vessel automatically triggers text message(s) sent to your phone
- User can text vessel for status (Position, Bilge Status, Battery and Shore Power Voltage, Wind Speed, Inside and Outside Temp) which also double checks communication path to ensure alerts get through
- Six band GSM modem with easily interchangeable mini-SIM Card (SIM Card is user supplied)
- Dipole terminal antenna with hinged SMA Connector with versatile mounting options
- Weatherproof (IP65) enclosure
|Additional Info||Load Equivalence # (LEN) = NONE|
|Package Includes||Maretron SMS100 Short Message Service (SMS) Text Module|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|