Maretron FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor
Availability: 6 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Part #: FFM100-01
Maretrons FFM100 provides precision fuel flow information to help optimize fuel consumption, which can save thousands of dollars in fuel operating cost. The FFM100 uses state-of-the-art, positive displacement metering technology for unprecedented accuracy. In fact, the accuracy of the FFM100 is nearly that of commercial vessel systems costing tens of thousands of dollars, yet the FFM100 cost less than existing recreational systems found on the market today. Additional benefits of the positive displacement metering technology are the elimination of flow conditioning components such as straighteners and pulsation dampers. Other flow meter technologies require flow conditioning components that increase system and installation cost. The FFM100 also uses true temperature compensation with embedded temperature sensors within the meters. The returning fuel is generally hotter than the supply fuel and if not properly compensated, inaccuracies as much as 5% can occur in computing the engines fuel consumption. The FFM100 also detects momentary reverse flow in the fuel lines due to fluctuating pressure caused by the injection pump. Less accurate systems count the reverse fuel flow as part of the consumed fuel where the FFM100 properly accounts for momentary reverse flow.
Lastly, the FFM100 can be used for fluid types other than fuel (e.g., water, oil, etc.) by ordering the appropriate flow sender.
The FPM100 is NMEA 2000® certified so you can view any and all information anywhere on the vessel using a compatible NMEA 2000® display. The FFM100 is a key component of Maretrons N2KView® vessel monitoring and control system.
- FFM100 converts a variety of flow senders (e.g., fuel, water, etc.) to NMEA 2000® Network Data
- All flow senders ordered separately depending on application (i.e., single fuel flow sender for gas engine, dual fuel flow senders for diesel engine, water flow sender for sea water, etc.)
- Fuel flow senders facilitates fuel consumption optimization for reduced fuel operating cost
- Fuel flow senders use positive displacement metering technology for superior accuracy over other measurement technology such as turbine meters
- Fuel flow senders do not require costly fuel conditioning components like flow straighteners and pulse dampers
- Fuel flow senders implement true temperature compensation with precision built-in thermistors for increased accuracy
- Fuel flow senders automatically detect reverse flow due to fluctuating pressure difference from injection pumps
- Fuel flow senders pass particle sizes up to 70 micrometers (diesel fuel filters normally filter down to 2 micrometers to prevent clogging injectors)
|Additional Info||3-D View = NONE | GPH Range = NONE | Single/Twin = NONE | SmartCraft Enabled = NONE | Load Equivalence # (LEN) = 3|
|Package Includes||Maretron FFM100 Fuel Flow Monitor|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|