KiwiGrip 1 Liter Can - Grey & 4 Roller
Availability: 6 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
KiwiGrip is a durable, non-skid deck coating system developed by New Zealand yachtsmen specifically for use on boats. Most other traction or anti slip coatings are simply repackaged industrial products.
The hard acrylic polymer provides a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface. It spreads quickly and easily. By using one of KiwiGrips proprietary rollers and by varying application technique, the texture can be adjusted from fine to aggressive for the right amount of traction.
In late 2011, KiwiGrip introduced an improved formulation for longer working time and improved color retention.
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogenous color that wont wear through and expose filler materials
- UV stabilizer for consistent color
- Vary texture by application technique used
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal
- Rolls over other worn non-skid surfaces nicely
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents, very low VOC
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed how-to instructions come with every can
- Coverage: 2 square meters per liter (80 SF/Gal)
|Package Includes||KiwiGrip 1 Liter Can - Grey & 4 Roller|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$39.95|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|