Kestrel RH Calibration Kit f/Relative Humidity
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Part #: 0802
The large container is used to create a stable environment. The small containers are used to hold the saturated salt solution. The saturated salt solutions generate well-defined humidities when they are confined to a contained environment.
The RH Calibration Kit includes the following items:
- 3 Clear, sealable containers
- 1 Container with magnesium chloride solution
- 1 Container with sodium chloride solution two wooden scrapers
- An insulated carrying case to hold all of the above and maintain a stable environment while performing calibration
- For use with: Kestrel 4500, Kestrel 4300, Kestrel 4200, Kestrel 4100, Kestrel 4000, Kestrel 3500, and Kestrel 3000 (Both the older 2 button and 4 button version)
|Additional Info||Barometric Pressure = NONE | Barometric Trend = NONE | Humidity = Yes | Remote Monitoring = NONE | Temperature = NONE | Wind = NONE | Wireless = NONE|
|Package Includes||Kestrel RH Calibration Kit f/Relative Humidity|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$64.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|