Availability: 17 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The Jabsco Y-Valve is designed to provide flexibility of onboard waste management by diverting waste either into an onboard holding tank or directly overboard where legal to do so. Check local and Federal regulations to determine where direct overboard discharge of untreated waste is permitted. No overboard discharge of untreated waste is allowed within three miles of shore.
Some near shore areas and inland areas are designated as No-Discharge Zones where the discharge of any onboard waste, even treated waste is strictly prohibited. Many of these areas require a waste retention system that can be positively secured in an onboard retention mode. The Jabsco Y- Valve accommodates this requirement by providing the ability to add a padlock that secures the selector handle in either direction to ensure waste is directed to an onboard holding tank. The Y-Valve may also be used to direct waste from a holding tank to an onboard waste discharge pump for holding tank evacuation or, alternatively, to a waste deck plate for removal by a shoreside pump-out facility.
The Y- Valve may also be used in a bilge pumping system to select between two separate bilge pickups in different bilge compartments providing for evacuation of two separate bilge areas with only one bilge pump.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Selector lever can be padlocked (lock not included) and/or sealed in either position
- Ports can be rotated so discharge plumbing can be routed away in parallel, at 900 or in opposite directions, or either up or down without disassembly
- Valve is supplied with both 1-1/2 (38 mm) ports (fitted) and extra 1 (25 mm) straight inlet port
- Optional shaft extension allows valve to be mounted through a bulkhead up to 1-3/4 thick with only the selector handle exposed
- Self cleaning design provides trouble free operation
- Molded in flow direction indicator arrows
- Easy access to three sturdy mounting feet for quick and simple installation
- Easy access to valve by removal of just three hex head machine screws, top cover and diverter assembly lift away from the body
|Additional Info||Amps - Draw = NONE | Back Design = NONE | Gallons Per Hour = NONE | Gallons Per Minute = NONE | Inlet Size = NONE | Operation = NONE | Outlet Size = NONE | Quick Flush = NONE | Rinse Water = NONE | Suction Lift (ft.) = NONE | Volts = NONE|
|Package Includes||Jabsco Y-Valve|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|