Jabsco Manually Operated Marine Toilet - Regular Bowl
Your Current Cost
Availability: 39 In Stock
You may install JABSCO regular bowl manually operated marine toilets in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal. Your installation may discharge the waste either overboard (provided that your national and local regulations allow this), or into a treatment system or into an on-board holding tank (U.S.C.G. Marine Sanitation Devices Type I, II and III).
- Reversible pump mounting allows re-assembly for left hand operation by installer.
- Powerful self-priming, double-acting piston pump.
- Strong swirl action for efficient flushing.
- Crevice free contours and skirted base for added cleanliness and hygiene.
- Contoured handle and conveniently positioned flush control lever for ease of use.
- Angled pump housing and long stroke for easier pumping.
- Spring assisted top valve closure for easier priming.
- Automatic vacuum breaker operated by flush control lever for easier bowl emptying.
- Constant 38mm (11/2) bore waste path minimises blockages.
- Aortic joker valve combines full 38mm (1 1/2) bore with automatic back- flow prevention.
- Multi-angle discharge elbow for ease of installation.
- Accessible mounting points for faster installation.
- All fastenings face front or top for superbly simple servicing without need for special tools.
- Renewable external seal housing for quick, clean replacement of seal and piston rod guide.
- Positively located gaskets ensure correct re-assembly.
- Dual function base plug combines winter drain point with easy cleaning access.
|Additional Info||Amps - Draw = NONE | Back Design = NONE | Gallons Per Hour = NONE | Gallons Per Minute = NONE | Inlet Size = 1 1/2 | Operation = Non-Automatic | Outlet Size = 1 1/2 | Quick Flush = NONE | Rinse Water = RAW | Suction Lift (ft.) = 3ft | Volts = NONE|
|Package Includes||Jabsco Manually Operated Marine Toilet - Regular Bowl|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|