Jabsco HotShot Series Automatic Washdown Pump - 5.0GPM - 70psi - 24VDC
Availability: 2 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
What makes the Hotshot Series washdown pumps the weapon of choice for fish box, scaling, boat and anchor chain cleaning, and idea for the harshest marine environments? A hard-fought reputation backed by over 35 years ofoperational excellence - proven with over 7 million Jabsco diaphragm pumps in service worldwide.
The Hotshot Series robust five chamber, co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavy duty motor brushes significantly extend pump life up to 50% longer than existing Jabsco diaphragm pumps.
- Sealed switch and co-moulded diaphragm, eliminates leak paths,
extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%
- Ergonomically designed spray nozzle provides powerful and accurate fire
power with every shot
- Quick Disconnect Ports allow for adjustable and ease of installation
- Kits include spray nozzle, fitting, pumpgard strainer and hose
- Improved noise Dampening Rubber Feet, significantly minimizes vibration
when mounted against hard surfaces
- Available in 12 or 24 VDC
- Certified to En ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection)
|Additional Info||Volts = 24 | PSI = 70 | Gallons Per Minute = 5.0|
|Package Includes||Jabsco HotShot Series Automatic Washdown Pump - 5.0GPM - 70psi - 24VDC|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|