HawkEye Handheld Depth Finder w/Integrated LED Flashlight
Availability: 3 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Uncover the World Below...Depth/Temp/Light Vesatile Digtial Sonar with Water Depth, Water & Air Temperature, Fish Readings & LED Flashlight.
The H22FX is a feature packed, handheld sonar system that with the flip of a switch produces instant depth readings from 2.5 to 200. An integrated temperature sensor displays air and water temperature, while fish detecting sonar will illuminate a fish indicator on the display if a fish passes through the sonar beam.
- Automatic Range and Sensitivity Delivers Uninterrupted Depth Readings From 2.5 to 200 (.8 to 61 m) in 1/10th Precision (**)
- Air and Water Temperature Readings to the Nearest 1/10th Degree Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Fish Indicator Displays Fish in the Sonar Beam
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- EasyTouch® User Interface Gives One-Touch Access to Depth and Temperature Readings
- Shoot-Thru Technology Allows Readings Through Ice or Boat Hulls (**)
- Displays Depth and Temperature Readings in English or Metric (Ft/F, M/C)
- Waterproof Battery Compartment for 4 - AA Batteries (not included)
- Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow™ Backlight for Easy Viewing Under Any Ambient Light Condition
- Integrated High Intensity LED Flashlight with 4 Interchangeable Lens Colors
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support Center
- Waterproof and Buoyant
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
(**) for the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with the water or a boat hull as per the instructions in the operators manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.
Integrated LED Flashlight & Underwater Fish Attracting Light
HawkEye has incorporated high performance with a low power consumption LED. Not only does it have significantly higher output intensity, but when compared to incandescent flashlights of similar battery count and similar lumen output, you can expect a much improved battery longevity from this next generation bulb. Couple that with 4 Interchangeable Colored Lenses, and youve got the ultimate boater tool!
- White: The best all around color with high intensity that makes it great for general use or as a fish attractor
- Green: For attracting fish in fresh, brackish or murky water
- Blue: For attracting fish in deep blue ocean water or in slightly murky water
- Red: Use to help preserve night vision when map reading or for general lighting at night
Side-Scan Fish Detecting Sonar
There is no guessing where the drop-offs are or where the fish are hiding when you use the H22FX. One press of the button allows you to scan an area for drop-offs, ledges, or hiding fish within 199 Feet (61 Meters). Scan under weeds, lily pads, or even docks for trophy lunkers before making a cast; the presence of fish is clearly indicated on the LCD
Depth, Air & Water Temperature, Fish & LED Flashlight
Featuring all the advanced sonar capabilities of the H22PX Hand Held Depth Finder, the H22FX takes portability to another level.
- Shorelines & Docks: Aim the sonar from any shoreline: river banks, creek banks, pond banks, lake banks, etc...
- Dock, Jetty, Pier: Use the Manual Mode to suspend the depth finder from docks, jetties and piers
- Float Tube, Kayak, Canoe: Use the Automatic or Manual Modes from float tubes, kayaks or canoes or set inside the hull and shoot through the hull for depth and fish readings
- Boat, Raft, Tender, Dingy: Use the Automatic or Manual Modes from boats, rafts, tenders and dingies. Or set inside the hull and shoot through the hull for depth and fish readings
- PWC: A perfect primary depth finder for your PWC
- Ice Fishing: Shoot through the ice before drilling your hole to check the depth or see if there are fish. Suspend in the hole while fishing to keep on eye out for passing fish
- Night Fishing: Attract fist at night using the underwater light feature
Place the transducer side of the unit in the water. Flip the activation switch to the left, and instant depth, fish and temperature readings will be diplayed on the LCD. Flip the activation switch to the right to activate the LED Flashlight.
- Handheld Depth Finder with Integrated Sonar Sensor (transducer) Air/Water Temperature Sensor, and LED Flashlight
- Wrist Strap
- Battery Holder (Batteries NOT Included)
- Waterproof Battery Cap
- Color Operation Manual
- 4 - Interchangeable Flashlight Lenses (Clear, Green, Blue, Red)
- Backlighting: Green LED SoftGlow™
- Battery Life: 30 Hours Continuous Use
- Depth Range - Max: 200 (60m)
- Depth Range - Min: 2.5 (.7m)
- Transducer Frequency: 200 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle: 25°
- Flashlight Output: 20 Lumen
- Warranty: 2 Years
Requires: 4 - AA Batteries (NOT Included)
|Package Includes||HawkEye Handheld Depth Finder w/Integrated LED Flashlight|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|