Gerber Myth Shotgun Multi-Tool
Availability: 2 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Having the right tool handy makes every job easier. Thats why Gerber, in collaboration with veteran wing and feather hunters, designed the Myth Shotgun Multi-Tool. This pocket-size tool is just the thing for turkey season, and its equally useful for smaller game birds and waterfowl. Its a clean, compact unit with six essential components that provide the most frequently used shotgun-specific tools, including a choke tube wrench and pin punch, as well as more utilitarian items like a small pruning saw and fine edge knife blade.
Essential Tools Designed to Work
Gerber did its homework on this tool. Rather than packing it full of features you dont need, it made sure that the tools included do their jobs well. The choke wrench, designed to work with all common choke tube sizes, deploys at 90° to the handle, so you have the leverage required to actually loosen and change a choke. All components lock in place during use to enhance both safety and overall effectiveness-try sawing with a blade that doesnt lock or, harder yet, using a pin punch thats not fixed in position. Gerber kept this tool simple yet effective.
Theres no more guessing at the beard and spur length when youve got your Myth Shotgun tool handy. One of the six components is a 12-inch retractable ruler that will solve the great debate and, hopefully, prove that youve got one to challenge for the record. Showing Gerbers field experience, the tool includes an 18-inch bird lanyard that turns it into a T-handle for carrying your birds down the trail and back to your truck.
Durable, Easy to Handle
Like any reliable tool, this unit is built to last. Its stout, stainless steel handle includes an integrated rubber inlay for added grip control and cold-weather convenience. All components feature a matte black titanium nitride PVD coating for increased corrosion resistance.
- Six tools in one pocket-size multi-tool
- Choke wrench for changing shotgun choke tubes-fits most popular sizes
- Gun disassembly pin punch for cleaning and maintenance needs
- Saw blade for trimming shooting lanes in tree stands
- Fine edge drop point blade is utilitarian and great for gathering camouflage
- 12 retractable beard and spur ruler for turkey hunters
- 18 bird-carrying lanyard turns tool into a T-handle for carrying birds back down the trail
- All components lock for effective use
- Rubber handle for improved grip
- Stout stainless steel construction is built to last
- Titanium nitride coating adds a stealth factor and adds all-around durability
- Backed by Gerbers Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length Closed: 4 (10.16cm)
- Blade Length: 3 (7.62cm)
- Weight: 5.9oz (167.3g)
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Rubber overmold
|Package Includes||Gerber Myth Shotgun Multi-Tool|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|