Gerber Myth Archery Multi-Tool
This item is out of stockEnter your email address below and we will notify you within 15 minutes of us receiving more in stock.
Availability: Out of stockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
From tree stand to practice range, an archer-specific multi-tool makes for quick transitions and easy bow adjustments while in the field. Gerber applies its hunting experience to the Myth Archery Multi-Tool and puts the most often used tools in your pocket for easy access. Whether youre tracking whitetail or turkeys, this self-contained multi-tool includes 12 components so you can dial in your bow or change broadheads without digging for the right tool. The integrated adjustable wrench makes for easy in-the-field adjustments.
Working with dedicated bowhunters, Gerber refined this multi-tool to the essentials. A full set of eight foldout imperial hex wrenches fit the run of modern bow fasteners-with the largest one built into the adjustable wrench opening-and the Phillips and flat-head drivers have universal application. To aid in deploying the smallest Allen wrenches, simply rotate the integrated lever on the tools body, and the wrenches lift easily-no digging for tiny Allens with big fingers. Theres no need to pack additional loose bits or attachments with this multi-tool; everything you need is built into the handle, including a broadhead wrench for swapping any two-, three- or four-spine tips. And, when the call of thirst beckons, theres a handy bottle opener built into the Phillips driver.
Climbing trees, bushwhacking and scrambling are all in a days work when bowhunting, and it can take a toll on your gear. Gerber uses stainless steel metal frame construction to make sure your multi-tool can endure the abuse that a hunting trip is sure to dish out. An added titanium nitride coating on all-metal parts improves all-weather corrosion resistance, and a rubber handle and composite overmold give the tool a good feel in your hand. An integrated lanyard slot makes it easy to set up for hanging or clipping to your belt.
Setting up a tree stand is not rocket science, but having an adjustable wrench handy sure makes the process go more smoothly. The included wrench has squared jaws and fits up to 3/4-inch nuts and bolts, plus it houses the eighth and largest hex wrench for bow adjustments. The titanium nitride coating keeps the adjustable aspect of the wrench working smoothly in all conditions.
- 12 components
- Adjustable wrench fits up to 3/4 nuts and bolts, and holds the eighth and largest hex wrench
- Broadhead wrench is built into the handle and accommodates two-, three- and four-spine tips
- #1 Phillips head screwdriver has universal appeal
- Flat-head screwdriver takes on all the basics
- Eight-piece hex wrench set includes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/74, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32 and 3/16-inch option built into the adjustable head
- Integrated lift lever makes for easy deployment of small hex wrenches
- Bottle opener integrated into Phillips bit
- Lanyard hole lets you attach a loop for hanging
- Rubber and composite handle over the stainless metal frame makes for nice handling and grip
- Stainless steel construction with titanium nitride coating for added corrosion resistance
- Backed by Gerbers Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length Closed: 5.38 (13.67cm)
- Hex Wrenches: 3 (7.62cm)
- Weight: 5.9oz (167g)
- Steel Type: 4Cr14MoV
- Handle Material: Rubber overmold
|Package Includes||Gerber Myth Archery Multi-Tool|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|