Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS Sensor f/NMEA2000
Availability: 5 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated.
The GP330B is capable of data output in NMEA2000 format, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 6-meter cable with NMEA2000 connector is supplied as standard.
- High Accuracy, 14 Parallel Channel Receiver with Twelve Dedicated GPS Channels and Two Dedicated WAAS Channels
- NMEA2000 Certified GPS Antenna Sensor
- Fast Start Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix)
- Position updated every second
- Unique Pin-Enabled Termination Resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation
- Ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet?3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS
- Low Power Consumption - 12VDC, 175mA (NMEA2000 LEN=3)
|Package Includes||Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS Sensor f/NMEA2000|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|