FloScan Black/Black 0-50 GPH I/B I/O 351-550HP
Availability: 1 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
Floscan TwinScan Instruments embody a new concept in twin engine analog instrumentation which sets the ultimate standard for easy readability in the least possible space. Each individual instrument contains port and starboard meters which reference to each other. TwinScan instruments reduce the panel space required by 50% leaving more room for other electronics. TwinScan Fuel Flowmeters and Tachometers are sold separately.
- GPH models available with 0-16, 0-24, 0-32, 0-50, and 0-100 GPH scales. Color styles include black dial/bezel, white dial/bezel, and white dial/chrome bezel. Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- Microprocessor electronics for high performance features like electronic dampening, linear dial scales, superior accuracy unaffected by ground voltage shifts
- Magnetically shielded, precision, miniature air-core meter movement with state-of-the-art engineering features
- Corrosion free stainless steel bezel (black, white or polished) and molded acetal cases which fit standard 3-3/8 diameter holes
- Reverse polarity and load dump protection exceeding SAE J1810 standards
|Package Includes||FloScan Black/Black 0-50 GPH I/B I/O 351-550HP|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|