Digital Yacht iNavHub
Availability: 4 In StockPlease Login or Register for a wholesale/dropship account to purchase products or see prices.
iNAVHub combines wireless networking and wireless NMEA data transfer in one simple to install box. Similar to our popular iNavConnect product, it creates a wireless network onboard the boat that any wireless device can connect to.
Once connected iphones, iPads, PCs, etc, can receive NMEA0183 data wirelessly for use in iNavX and other navigation apps, whilst also sharing the long range internet connection created by Digital Yacht?s WL510 product..
iNAVHub is designed to fully integrate with Digital Yachts latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi adaptor. Simply plug the WL510 in to the dedicated network socket and when you arrive in port and connect the WL510 to the marina?s hotspot, everyone on board will be able to share the long range internet connection.
- 12/24v DC Powered Wireless Hub
- All-in-one solution for distributing your wireless internet and NMEA data
- Integrates with Digital Yacht?s latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi Adaptor
- When connected to WL510, will allow the long range internet connection to be shared with everyone on board
- Includes an NMEA interface that outputs NMEA0183 data wirelessly to multiple iPhones, iPads, PCs, etc. via UDP
- Creates an 802.11n wireless network onboard with full WEP/WPA/WPA2 encrypted password protection
- 5dB detachable antenna
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
|Additional Info||Load Equivalence # (LEN) = NONE|
|Package Includes||Digital Yacht iNavHub|
|Condition Description||This item is brand new, unopened and sealed in its original factory box.|
|Warranty||1 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty|
|Shipping Costs||9.99 Flat|
|Ship From Zip||08721|
|MAP Price (minimum advertised price) This is the lowest price you can advertise this product for (you can always price higher), if 0.00 then there is no MAP price and you can sell for whatever price you choose.||$0.00|
|Returns Accepted||You can return your purchase for up to 30 days, There will be a 20% restocking fee on unwanted items (if you are not returning for an exchange the item is considered unwanted). If the item is defective please contact us to set up an exchange.|